Vacancy with manufacturing/production multinational company listed on the FTSE. The company has operations in over 30 countries and employs around 12,000 people. Work location in KL Sentral.
You will be responsible for the configuration and development of code in applications to fulfill functional requirements, ensuring it is tested thoroughly so that others will be able to use or modify it without diminishing the existing functionality.
1. Translate requirements into workable programming code.
2. To sustain, enhance and develop codes.
3. Committing to the review and the creation of the technical designs when changes are needed.
4. Ensuring the modifications made are tested appropriately in like with the company’s standards
1. Extensive experience in SharePoint development.
2. SQL Server experience.
3. Preferably experienced with SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS.
4. Knowledge in Microsoft Azure & 365 platform.
5. Experience within AGILE environments is preferred.
This role is for you if you enjoy and excel in working within a global team, and working in a company where support is given to help employees to achieve their full potential in their career
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org