IT Multinational Company
Vacancy with a British multinational company listed in FTSE.
1. Maintain, enhance and develop a workable solution from requirements.
2. As part of an agile team, the developer will work closely with members within the company to understand requirements, demonstrate solutions and understand feedback.
3. Contribute to the review and creation of technical designs. For example: to facilitate the delivery of change requests.
4. Ensure that all changes delivered are tested appropriately, in line with company’s standards.
5. Strive to continually improve code quality and processes, to deliver high quality software for the business.
6. Develop applications/services to design specifications in line with architecture technical standards.
7. Ensure that documentation is maintained and kept up to date in line with company’s standards and policies.
1. Hands on experience and deep insight, with designing and developing applications in Java and Java Enterprise Edition(inc. Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management).
2. Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
3. Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies ( Hibernate/EclipseLink).
4. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, HTML, CSS, Freemarker, Spring MVC).
5. Experience working in a structured development environment, using frameworks for designing (e.g UML), building software (e.g Maven, ANT), configuration management (e.g GIT, SVN), testing (e.g Mockito, Junit, Selenium) and hosting enterprise solutions (e.g Tomcat, JBoss, Wildfly).
6. Knowledge of SDLC processes e.g.; Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall.
7. Experience using various development tools such as; Eclipse IDE, Continuous integration environments (Jenkins, TeamCity), OWASP, JIRA /JIRA Agile.
8. Experience within a financial, manufacturing or pharmaceutical industry.
9. Awareness of the latest technologies/frameworks.
10. Awareness of ITIL principles.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com