IT Public Listed Company
Vacancy with a public listed company.
1. Participate in developing web application in functional system.
2. Regularly report and communicate status and issues to the Team Lead.
3. Update, maintain and change current web application according to the requirements.
4. Perform troubleshooting and debugging of the system, and resolving any/all issues found.
5. Ensure all task are done within the given time.
6. Perform unit test on all task or work done.
1. Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology.
2. Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience.
3. Familiar with Java, HTML, JSP/Servlet, J2EE.
4 .Design, develop, test and support programs in line with requirement.
5. Experience with Springs, Struts, Hibernate, and Jasper Report.
6. Experience with JBoss and/or Tomcat web server.
7. Experience with Stored Procedures is an added advantage.
8. Experience with Microsoft SQL database is an added advantage.
9. Testing and Test Planning.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com