Vacancy with a multinational company in PJ. Work location accessible via public transportation.
1. Work closely with Database Architect and Project Manager to implement data projects.
2. Design and develop ETL programs and workflow.
3. Maintain and manage existing program/job.
4. Implement business rules, deploy, monitor and configure codes as needed.
1. Expert level of understanding of SQL: T-SQL, triggers, MYSQL and MSSQL database.
2. 6-8 years of working experience as ETL Developer.
3. Strong understanding of XSLT, SOAP, XML and J2EE technologies.
4. Experience working with geo locations, SSRS reports and complex stored procedures.
5. Experience working with APIs and complex integration projects.
6. Excellent in solving complex technical and business problems.
7. Excellent communication skills.
Overseas training opportunity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org